Enjoy playing Sic Bo Free
Sic Bo is a table casino game which can be played now online for free on our website without any deposit or software download. The objective of this game is to guess the right number of combinations of the dice.
Sic Bo is played with 3 dices, the biggest win is when you bet and hit 3 of a kind, this pay 1:150. Sic Bo is a similar game to Roulette, you need to bet on a table with numbers. All the bets are based on the players expectations which number or combination will be the winner one.
More about the Sic Bo Game
The History says that Sic Bo is a very old game invented with the invention of the dice. It`s origin is from China like Mahjong. Nowadays it can be play all over the world. Sic Bo can be play online at various online casino site for free or real money. It is an easy game to play and to understand. The minimum bet for this game is 0.1 euro and the max 50 euro. There is a re-bet function which is important for the people who want to bet again their last hand.
The possible winnings:
– You can bet on one number that doubles the amount of your money.
– You can bet on two numbers ex: 1:2, 3:6, 1:5
– You can bet on a single number like 13 or 14, the dice values gathered.
– You can bet on Small or Big, this section structure is: when you bet on small the sum of the three dice will be equal between the interval of 4-10. If you get three of a kind you lose, this rule is also used at Big too. The Big interval consist from 11-17.
– You can also bet on three of a kind which is the most valuable.
If you want to bet on any of these options all you need to do it to put the chips on the right segment. There are many Sic Bo Strategy that can be found on the internet. We recommend using every time your sense,do not listen to other opinions or point of views. Use your own strategy it may be more valuable than others opinion.
Three strategies that can make you a millionaire
Using the Small and Big bets combinations
Using the single numbers like 14 and double of 1 or 2
Using just the three of a kind square